Saturday, February 14, 2009

I don't have a whole lot to say, but I feel a strange urge to say something. Because this post is being created at almost 3 in the morning, it is very likely that thought processes will be rather incoherent, but I'll do my best to keep my ideas to a basic understandable level.

I started volunteering for a cat rescue at a PetCo nearby, and I am SO excited to come back tomorrow and work with the cats again. I already miss them so much, and am thinking of little else besides being able to hold them again tomorrow. An adorable chow puppy was wandering around the store with the owner while I was cleaning out cages, and I wanted to squeeze it so much, it looked so puffy. I long ago resolved to one day own a Newfoundland, as the presence of an incredibly poofy puppy reminded me.

No comments: